Sunday, April 10, 2011

The beautiful Garden City

PEOPLE SAY ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO ADAPT WITH  A NEW CITY AND NEW PEOPLE.

How can i describe this beautiful city..?? Why people come to this city ? There is only one answer, and that is its weather-the soothing weather.  It starts with a sunny day and the later on it becomes cool and by the evening its all beautiful.


 The red sky, cloudy weather and rain that makes it even more beautiful. It makes us feel as if the heaven is nearer to earth. The sweet smell of the wet mud.The first rain drop that touches the earth and the smell that comes- its like a starving person gets water.The happiness of the earth and the joy spreads with every drop of water. Its all GREEN. The city has so much greenery in it and it feels like our mother has opened the door of her warmth and shade of her love.


People come here from different parts of the world. Some come here searching job.Some come here to study, come to enjoy and some to find their livelihood. Different cultures,traditions merge to become one. We meet people-some become friends ,some become enemy(I donot think so that people do have enemy now). Whatever happens but when people come her they learn to live their life.They understand the value of many aspects of life like their family,friends, relatives their independence.


I should say that this city has given my so much- A bunch of loving friends whom i can call my family. I learnt the importance of the things that my parents use to advice me, importance of money, importance of the culture u follow and many more.Its like the words of parents are coming true. I live my life with the fullest joy and i just love my life and thank god for the life he has given me.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure does look inspired by Wake Up Sid. But I lik the style of writing. Keep goin. Bloggin is a great hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice blog Anjali Nair nice to meet you from long time I also have a four blogs as i invite one of my blog to visit http://sportscarimages.blogspot.com

    and also want to promote your blog then contact me I am SEO

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple.. but with an effective sound..
    go on..:)with blessings..

    ReplyDelete